Welcome to our circuit!
NAF Trafikksenter/Vålerbanen is a purpose built driving educational venue offering the driver a real life experience of speed on different roads and conditions. Both on and off road.
The center is Scandinavias` most complete venue for educational driving, focusing on:
Facts about the circuit and surrounding venue:
- 3,5 kilometres of tarmac track, thereof 2, 3 km main circuit for racing.
- 3 slippery tracks: one hill, one bend and one long straight with special dimensioned for heavy vehicles. The slippery track is open both summer and winter.
- Practicing area with roundabouts, intersections, traffic lights and other driver dedicated
- NAF Trafikksenter/Vålerbanen owns a large range of vehicles and all the equipment on the track. Amongst the vehicles are:
- Toyota GT86 for driving on the racetrack (group rentals).
- Go-kart track with rentals.
- Off road/terrain track with SUV rentals (group rentals).
- Snowmobiles(group rentals)
- Restaurant with 50 seats and party tent with 200 seats.
- Private VIP-lounge with multimedia equipment in the tower above the pit boxes.
- We also offer a on-site hotel, with an exhibition-hall and a restaurant serving homemade specialties.Contact us today to book your next Norwegian adventure!